- Gartner 2020 & 2019 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms
- MachNation: 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 1st Place IoT Edge Vendor
- Gartner 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
- Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
Be an active member of an agile development team developing automated tests
- Write manual testcases for new features
- Help push product quality forward with your experience inside the QA team
- Be a Quality evangelist!
- Excellent written communication
- Experience with Automation: API, UI, Application Speed/Performance,
- Experience with Functional/Negative Testing
- 5+ years Automation/Manual QA experience
Experience in a Startup/Small organization
Bonus skills: Golang, Java, Devops knowledge, Experience with Manufacturing or Manufacturing Software
Toronto - Canada
Golang Job Details
Want to join a fast-growing Industrial IoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Come join a remarkable team of talented and proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win.
We are Litmus.io, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California with roots in Toronto, Canada, our game-changing platform provides the real-time data manufacturers need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners, and investors. We are an award-winning and innovative brand recognized by:
We are looking for a Test Engineer to help us with test automation for our applications and to provide their QA expertise in helping our product show high quality. We are looking for a technical Test engineer who strives for high quality and is an engaged member of the QA team and Product team:
This is an Ontario-based position