- Design, build, advocate for and support the common tools and delivery platform used by their developers.
- Improve developer experience and operational excellence.
- Foster collaboration and knowledge sharing across the company.
- Select and rollout supported defaults and standards for CI/CD tooling, Observability, Security and Runtime Environment.
- Work with teams across several continents, build relationships with their engineers by listening and understanding their needs and balancing this with the needs of their business.
- Research new tools and patterns and continuously measure and evolve their ways of doing things.
- Developer experience and a strong interest in both the delivery and ongoing operation of software.
- Deep knowledge of containers (Docker) container orchestration (Kubernetes). Deep AWS knowledge.
- Knowledge of tools and patterns around CI/CD (familiar with Travis CI, Circle CI, Buildkite or similar).
- Operations knowledge, such as incident management, immutable infrastructure as code (especially Terraform or CloudFormation), and problem solving.
- Knowledge of observability; logs, tracing, and metrics, as well as familiarity with Elastic Stack, XRay, Jaeger, Zipkin, Prometheus, Honeycomb, or LightStep.
- Security and compliance knowledge (CIS, ISO 127001, SOC 2, FedRamp)
- 8 hour shift
- Australia (Preferred)
Melbourne - Australia
Golang Job Details
The ideal candidates will be familiar with current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services or Azure. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate an understanding of development practices, containers and micro service architectures. Experience with infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Cloud Enablement team is responsible for accelerating the delivery and improving the operation of the cloud-based software by providing and supporting tools and patterns which reduce the cognitive load on the company's development team. Building a homegrown tool from scratch to help with weaknesses in software delivery or incident management.
Job Type: Full-time