- Build a world-class IIoT platform with unified microservice architecture, ensuring efficiency, security, high availability, and scalability, enabling the execution of cloud operations without any customer downtime, and collaborating with product teams to design and develop systems that are resilient and highly performant at scale
- Monitor infrastructure, measuring availability and system health
- Perform blameless root cause analyses on outages and drive action items through to completion
- Bridge the gap of legacy infrastructure with cutting edge cloud-native resources
- Partner with customer support in recovering from outages
- Troubleshoot complex incidents in highly distributed systems
- Shorten time-to-detect by improving the accuracy of alarms
- Team together with other key stakeholders to design resilient and robust technical products and services and to build in quality from the ground up
- Hands-on experience (2+ years) building leading-edge technology in a DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, or similar Software Engineering role (ideally experience within a high-growth, IoT environment, such as a start-up)
- A passion for automation, plus proven ability to design, debug, and deliver complex, distributed systems that are resilient and fault-tolerant
- Experience with at least one programming language (Golang, C#, Java, Python, etc.)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and with CI/CD and other DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Public cloud/cloud-native computing experience (Azure, AWS, etc.) is a plus
- Expertise in Agile methodologies, including relevant experience working in an Agile team environment
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex, technical ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Porto - Portugal
Golang Job Details
Interested in working with ANOVA?
We like building BIG SOLUTIONS and creating even BIGGER POSSIBILITIES here at ANOVA. Discover the possibilities, get connected, and find your fit — simply upload your resume and tell us a bit more about yourself to get started!
Be an effective team player from a seat away —
— or from a time zone away.
Collaborate for success at all levels of the organization and across global, cross-functional teams at ANOVA with flexible work options based out of our Portugal office locations in Porto, Coimbra, or remotely-based in the EU, the US, Canada, or Brazil.
Make a measurable and mission-critical impact.
Bring your unique talents and experience to the market leader in Industrial IoT (IIoT) solutions and grow your passion into a rewarding profession, making a measurable and mission-critical impact in a dynamic role and workplace where we strive to support your wellbeing and success, when you join our Global (and growing!) Software Development Team as a DevOps Engineer at ANOVA.
What you’ll do —
What you’ll need to succeed —
We are very proudly one ANOVA.
From family businesses to the largest LPG, Industrial Gasses, and Chemicals companies in the world, ANOVA monitors more than 800,000 assets across nearly 80 countries for over 2000 clients.
Our scale is global. Our service is local.
We partner directly with customers and take a holistic approach, integrating the best in IIoT technology and expertise, driving continuous improvement and innovation, and delivering tailored solutions that make our world more safe, efficient, and reliable.
Rewarding work that rewards you.
Your work, integrity, and commitment are rewarded through competitive compensation and reward strategies, through sincere appreciation, and through opportunities for growth and advancement at ANOVA. From health and finance to recognition and reward (and more!) — we've got you covered.
— Benefits based on inclusive best practices.
— People putting people first.
— Work that works for you.
For more information about how ANOVA is transforming the IIoT industry, visit us at ANOVA.com.