- You're a programmer who likes working on a small team.
- You want a 100% remote work-from-home job.
- You've used .NET Core (5+), SQL, Blazor, and Azure DevOps in the last 24 hours.
- You're comfortable doing front-end and back-end work.
- You like working in an environment where your performance matters and you can make a big difference.
- You're Ok with a three-month contract-to-hire situation.
- The "I read the posting" bonus: Mention the word "pineapple" in your cover letter and we promise to send you a pre-interview email.
- C# .NET, preferably .NET Core 5+ – 5 years (Required)
- MS SQL 2012+ – 5 years (Required)
- CSS3 & HTML5 / UX - Can you set up flexbox and grid layouts? (Very Strongly Preferred)
- Docker and an Orchestrator (K8s, Swarm, etc.) - (Strongly preferred)
- HL7 experience - Have you parsed HL7 messages for at least one project - ideally several? (Strongly preferred)
- PHP Experience – for porting (Desired)
- Angular 2, React, or VueJS – (Encouraged)
- GoLang Experience – for porting (Optional)
- Work from home and/or remote work experience – the more the better (Strongly Preferred)
- Develop and maintain applications using C# .NET 5+ and modern front end libraries.
- Maintain legacy apps where possible and port to new architecture where not.
- Modify existing and develop new features across a variety of medically related systems.
- 5+ years writing high performance, multi-tier, secure web apps
- Strong software development discipline while still being flexible enough to do what’s needed in a pinch
- Strong SQL skills in both Query and Schema design
- Good understanding of REST without being dogmatic
- Understand the value of documentation, and consistently put it into practice
- Some experience with Microservice architecture (for legacy code)
- Passing familiarity with GraphQL will be useful for porting
- Must be self-driven and able to work independently. We'll give you everything you need to get a solid start and we're helpful team players, but we won't micromanage you
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Full Stack Developer
A little about us
We're a close-knit company serving the healthcare sector. We'd like a talented and experienced software developer to join our team. We have many interesting, meaty projects for you to tackle.
The company is based in Dallas, TX, but we’re 100% remote. This position is contract-to-hire, with a review 3 months in.
You’ll start by taking instruction from our software architect and advice from our current software developer. As you grow into the role assume responsibility for projects and features in our product suite.
Full Job Description
Mid-Level / Senior Full Stack Developer
DFW-Based Medical software company is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our small team. The position will be almost entirely remote, so you need a good internet connection. Periodic travel (conferences) may be needed.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Bachelor’s degree in computer related field or 6 years experience in addition to the qualifications and experience listed above
Medical software company established in 2010. We have a variety of products that service stand alone Surgery Centers and offices
Pay: $100,000 - $120,000 DPE + medical/dental/vision + 401(k)
Job Type: Full-Time
Not providing VISA sponsorship for this job