- Requirement Analysis and Co-ordination with Developers
- Development of Test Design.
- Scripting in Python to help with Automation
- Performing Installation Acceptance Test (IAT)
- Performing Vehicle Testing
- Analysis of test Results
- Defect creation using JIRA tool
- 5+ years in QA/Testing
- Great communication skills
- A current valid driving license
- Python Scripting skills
- Available to start within 2 weeks
Melbourne - Australia
Golang Job Details
Robert Half Technology are excited to be working with an international product development business seeking a Test Engineer for a brand-new greenfield AZURE project. This company has partnered with a State Government to deliver a software system which helps enforce road safety and reduce road fatalities.
Reporting into the Software Manager, you will be a key member of a greenfield project responsible for quality assurance, software testing and scripting of a Golang written application on a Linux server with a React JS front end.
It is imperative that you have a driving license with a clean record as you will also be responsible to test the software in a vehicle at one of the company's dedicated testing sites.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or email Sam Rothery on [email protected]
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0012335352