- 8 hour shift
Melbourne - Australia
Golang Job Details
* Solid understanding of any programming language like java, C# or nice to have Golang
* Understand application code and rewrite, identifies any issue with the code.
* Contributes throughout the entire software development process, from design, to implementation, to testing.
* Establishing appropriate frameworks on multiple application platforms (Primarily backend apis).
* Working closely with other engineers in the team and chapter leads.
* Previous experience with any cloud technologies like AWS/Google/Azure.
* Good to have understanding of docker and Kubernetes.
* Nice to have any previous testing experience with event driven micro services or data streams using kafka/pubsub/kinesis.
* Understanding how CI/CD works using GitHub actions or any other similar tools.
Day To Day work:
* Working along-side with payments team initially might have to extend responsibilities over the time to other teams.
* Understand all payment services, end to end flow and be a single point of contact for any payment related stuff.
* Writing integration tests and sometime unit tests in Golang for existing gRPC and REST services, also need to develop stubs where required.
* Involve in uplifting the existing performance tests and making sure the baseline is up to date with the NFR.
* Need to understand the code deployment process from CI ( via GHA) to CD ( via Harness) for multiple environments in Google Cloud Platform.
* Need to work on a daily basis with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Spanner, BigQuery, Cloud Logs, Dynatrace, Splunk and Dataflow Pipeline.
* Raising bugs for any issue within the team or follow-up and validate for any downstream issues.
* Working closely with the BA, Engineers, and the Mobile team to understand requirements and perform the required testing.
* Might need to get involve in enterprise release testing process along with other downstream partners and mobile team and provide TSR sign off.
* Last but not the least, working with other fabric testers to participate improving overall testing process and contributing to the user journey tests.
* Coach engineers on test coverage best practise and tools used to achieve needed outcomes
* Build and implement cross team tooling and quality processes
Job Types: Full-time, Subcontract