- 8 hour shift
- Salary Expectation
- Notice Period
- Visa Status/ Working Rights
- Personal Email
- SDET(Software Development Engineer in Test): 5 years (Preferred)
Melbourne - Australia
Golang Job Details
About Us :
GOSOL, IT consulting and Staffing organization, can help you enhance Technology, Digital, Project and Business Transformation. Guided by integrity and trust, we believe in offering an unparalleled experience as your Tech of choice. For businesses, this means providing you with access to the quality solution.
Find us at - https://gosol.com.au/
* Solid understanding of any programming language like java, C# or nice to have Golang
* Understand application code and rewrite, identifies any issue with the code.
* Contributes throughout the entire software development process, from design, to implementation, to testing.
* Establishing appropriate frameworks on multiple application platforms (Primarily backend apis).
* Working closely with other engineers in the team and chapter leads.
* Previous experience with any cloud technologies like AWS/Google/Azure.
* Good to have understanding of docker and Kubernetes.
* Nice to have any previous testing experience with event driven micro services or data streams using kafka/pubsub/kinesis.
* Understanding how CI/CD works using GitHub actions or any other similar tools.
Day To Day work:
* Working along-side with payments team initially might have to extend responsibilities over the time to other teams.
* Understand all payment services, end to end flow and be a single point of contact for any payment related stuff.
* Writing integration tests and sometime unit tests in Golang for existing gRPC and REST services, also need to develop stubs where required.
* Involve in uplifting the existing performance tests and making sure the baseline is up to date with the NFR.
* Need to understand the code deployment process from CI ( via GHA) to CD ( via Harness) for multiple environments in Google Cloud Platform.
* Need to work on a daily basis with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Spanner, BigQuery, Cloud Logs, Dynatrace, Splunk and Dataflow Pipeline.
* Raising bugs for any issue within the team or follow-up and validate for any downstream issues.
* Working closely with the BA, Engineers, and the Mobile team to understand requirements and perform the required testing.
* Might need to get involve in enterprise release testing process along with other downstream partners and mobile team and provide TSR sign off.
* Last but not the least, working with other fabric testers to participate improving overall testing process and contributing to the user journey tests.
* Coach engineers on test coverage best practise and tools used to achieve needed outcomes
* Build and implement cross team tooling and quality processes
Note: Australia Citizens/PR Holders/ Work & Dependent Visa holders will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year