- Are enthusiastic about technology
- Are motivated by solving problems and finding creative solutions
- Are respectful, empathetic, and curious
- Thrive in collaborative teams with a shared goal
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- Have roughly 1-3 years of professional programming experience.
- Are comfortable working independently to build full-stack features with Ruby on Rails and either have experience, or are open to learning Golang
- Might have experience building software for an Ecommerce company
- Might have experience with microservice architectures
- Might have experience with Postgres, Redis and/or RabbitMQ
- Empowers consistent and resilient order flow, from purchase through pre-fulfillment, and provides rich order data to our customers
- Enjoys a balance between pair-programming with our direct teammates and working independently
- Collaborates with engineers on other teams to build sensible software
- Partners closely with product management & designers
- Solves business problems that frequently (not always) involve writing code
- Is responsible for the ongoing health and maintenance of the apps we build
- Iterates on our agile process to help us build better software
- Are a successful, vibrant, fast-growing company
- Are a technologically and data-driven business.
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation.
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience.
- Get to be creative every day.
- Have a smart, experienced, and diverse leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
- Full support for remote work—and you get to visit our San Francisco office every few months to connect with your peers and partners.
- Offer transparent, equitable, and competitive compensation based on your level to help eliminate bias in salaries, as well as equity and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are serious about our commitment to life-work balance, and have generous parental leave policies.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
We’re a team of bright, kind individuals who are motivated by challenge and who care deeply about achieving great things. We know our individual strengths, but believe we only win as a team. We’re transforming the way people find what they love - and we need your big ideas. We just might be the perfect fit.
At Stitch Fix, our goal is to help our customers look great and feel great about themselves by revolutionizing how people shop. In a time-starved world where shopping often feels overwhelming, our business connects customers to clothes they love. Whether it’s helping someone dress for success at a new job or taking the stress out of packing for a family vacation, we fix clients’ closets – and they love us for it!
We’ve built unique, innovative software for merchandising, warehouse and inventory management, remote styling, and logistics. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our clients and a very successful business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute!
Software Engineer – Warehouse Execution
Stitch Fix’s Warehouse Execution team is hiring for empathetic, curious engineers to join our growing team. We build software – both in rails and golang – that enables orders to flow seamlessly from picking through shipping, manages receiving and binning of purchase orders, and supports all other warehouse workflows, such as clearance and cycle count tooling. We’re motivated by our ability to navigate how our systems enable automation to reduce fulfillment costs, integrate with financial and merchandising systems, and enable our expert users to meet daily and weekly goals. We are a distributed team that collaborates & pair-programs across 4 time-zones, works closely with other teams including the algorithm, merchandising, and IT teams, and we love building relationships that enable everyone to learn & ask questions.
OUR TEAM ...
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE WE...
Curious to learn more about our team? We’re looking forward to reviewing your application and having the opportunity to learn more about you!