- Are enthusiastic about technology
- Are motivated by solving problems and finding creative solutions
- Are respectful, empathetic, and curious
- Thrive in collaborative teams with a shared goal
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- Have roughly 1-3 years of professional programming experience.
- Are comfortable working independently to build full-stack features with Ruby on Rails and either have experience, or are open to learning Golang
- Might have experience building software for an Ecommerce company
- Might have experience with microservice architectures
- Might have experience with Postgres, Redis and/or RabbitMQ
- Empowers consistent and resilient order flow, from purchase through pre-fulfillment, and provides rich order data to our customers
- Enjoys a balance between pair-programming with our direct teammates and working independently
- Collaborates with engineers on other teams to build sensible software
- Partners closely with product management & designers
- Solves business problems that frequently (not always) involve writing code
- Is responsible for the ongoing health and maintenance of the apps we build
- Iterates on our agile process to help us build better software
- Are a successful, vibrant, fast-growing company
- Are a technologically and data-driven business.
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation.
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience.
- Get to be creative every day.
- Have a smart, experienced, and diverse leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
- Full support for remote work—and you get to visit our San Francisco office every few months to connect with your peers and partners.
- Offer transparent, equitable, and competitive compensation based on your level to help eliminate bias in salaries, as well as equity and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are serious about our commitment to life-work balance, and have generous parental leave policies.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Software Engineer – Warehouse Execution