- Research and understand the end users of our network
- Design client-side, server-side, and runtime architecture for their needs
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues
- Create security and data protection settings
- Deliver compelling and simple demonstrations of the products you build
- Collaborate with other members of the team and open-source contributors
- Proven experience as a full stack technical developer or similar role
- Key experience making effective UIs for technically complex systems
- Capable of building/training/retaining a small team, ~5 team members
- Experience working with a back-end framework (e.g. Sails, Loopback, Express)
- Experience working with Rust or other similar system level languages
- Basic CI/CD knowledge, using cloud-based tools (e.g. Travis, AWS)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
San Francisco, CA - United States of America
Golang Job Details
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $55 - $75 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long-term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and get a say in how the network is run with the BTRST token. We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Full Stack Developer for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client takes Ethereum chain support to the next level through WasmEdge. Develop and execute high-speed smart contracts with built-in Ethereum compatibility (EVM and EWASM) and interoperability in next-level programming languages like Rust, C ++, and Golang.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.