- PM Connect
- Birmingham, England - United Kingdom
- Job type
Developer: Cross-train to Golang
Payments - Games, Sports, Health & Fitness Industry:
Birmingham – UK:
PM Connect Limited is an award-winning creator, publisher, licensor and marketer of quality consumer-facing digital entertainment.
As our business continues to evolve internationally and towards exciting new audiences, we are seeking a Platform Developer to join our ambitious and highly motivated Development Team.
This is a chance to work for an expanding “Deloitte Fast 50” and “Sunday Times Tech Track 100”
Mobile Technology business run by EY Midlands Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 – James Macfarlane.
The company has experienced exceptional growth since formation and now requires a developer that has experience in developing Enterprise Applications to join our rapidly expanding development team.
We want a candidate who takes pride in the solutions they develop and who can grow alongside our team. This opportunity is great for a talented developer to excel in a challenging environment and to think creatively about the solutions they develop. The candidate must have a strong eye for detail and have sharp technical problem-solving skills.
The candidate we are looking for will be cross-trained to work in Golang on our cutting edge mobile payments platform.
Our business works closely with mobile networks to deliver subscription services to a high standard.
As a member of the development team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core business infrastructure. This includes subscription and messaging services, third party integrations and mobile payments. The projects undertaken will be varied and will cross multiple areas of our business.
Professional experience and skills:
- At least two years delivering enterprise solutions (in any of PHP, Ruby, Python, C, C#, C++)
- Experience with event driven microservices.
- Experience working with queues (SQS, SNS, RabbitMQ)
- Experience working with modern workflow practices (containerisation, CI, linting)
- Experience of unit and functional testing
- Ability to write clean, functional code
- Agile development experience, working in a strong but supportive team.
Nice to Have:
- Golang experience.
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Distributed data solutions.
- Experience with billing or payment systems
- Competitive Salary, Bonus & Pension.
- Personal development budget.
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Annual Holiday.
Company No. 07347102 Vat No. 995 8434 53
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Software Development Occupations: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Reference ID: developer