Our Client is on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there.
We specialize in custom development and vendor packages with domain knowledge in Capital Markets and Treasury.
Currently we are working on modernizing a trading platform and moving to micro services architecture.
Who You Are
• You can demonstrate experience with: 6+ years in C/C++, GoLang, Swagger and payment systems with a deep knowledge on financial protocols (e.g. ISO8583, VISA Net, MasterCard, CUP) and experience of designing system to system integrations. It is an asset if your have good knowledge on development design patterns and best practices. Prior experience in cloud technologies (like docker, Kubernetes, AWS, and Azure). Designing and building scalable production quality REST APIs. Excellent knowledge of version control (e.g. github) and build tools (e.g. Jenkins). Operating with minimal supervision and performing moderate to difficult technical tasks independently Knowledge of Dynatrace is a plus.
• You have a degree/diploma in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline.
• You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
• Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
• You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
• You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
• Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.