- Amsterdam - Netherlands
- Job type
zk-SNARKs, miners, nodes, bulls, bears, FOMO and FUD. Some of those terms may sound like Marvel villains or curse words (“I should FUD you upside the head for staring at my nodes!”), but to a trained ear they spell m.a.g.i.c. Cryptocurrency magic, to be exact. In our view – and yes, it’s a bold statement – crypto will be the currency your grandkids consider the norm. And for good reason, because however cryptic crypto may seem, the underlying Blockchain technology is as safe as possible.
Trading in these currencies, though? That’s when sh*t used to go sideways. Until the launch of Cryptohopper: an AI-driven bot that makes crypto trading accessible, fun, and worthwhile. Do you want to optimize and innovate a bot that hosts more than nine million transactions worth an estimated 1 billion USD each month? Show us what you got!
Interlude: fork in the road time!
Picture yourself at a junction. Not just ‘any’ junction, but, say, a crossroads in Dark Souls III. Lots of dynamic lighting. Fire. Brimstone. The works. Nifty particle effects. The kind of scene that invariably unfolds whenever you need to prep for a Stand Up. Anyway. At this particular junction, you can go right or (surprise!) left. So what to do? Well, that depends on your ambitions and skillset.
Front End Developer?
Turn left if you’re into the customer-facing side of things. Since our customer is the End Boss, you prefer to face him/her head-on! And you can. In our compact team you take the helm when it comes to conceptualizing, coding and implementing user-centric interfaces. A mission-critical responsibility because our bots-dashboards have (cough) grown organically. It seemed like a brilliant idea to make it super complex at the time. But hey. Together with back enders, our hugely talented (they made us say that) UX Designers and reputable design agency, you ensure the platform looks and feels as awesome (and responsive) as the victories our users experience. And yes, the roadmap, backlog and our wildest dreams are filled to the brim with new enhancements, redesigns and add-ons for our API, landing pages, onboarding and automated trading strategies. All for that flawless user experience. Show us what you got!
Hi, we're the full teck/stack.
You know you got this if.
- You bring 4+ years of experience as a front end or full stack developer to the table
- You have a strong opinion on all things UX and (raw) design, and a track record that assures team members you aren’t talking sh*t
- You look forward to (gently, gradually) growing into the position of inspirational team or chapter lead
- One time you subsisted on nothing but design patterns for a month
What we offer.
A mission-driven culture with a great work/life balance and a good benefits package. Sure, we work hard to get sh*t done, but we also regularly push our moustache (sorry, it’s a silly joke for Dutch readers) for a VR gaming session, picnics in the park, indoor bouldering, drinks at the pub, live DJ sessions and whatever happens in our (wo)man cave - and probably best stays there. The setting aside, we also:
- Pay you (pinky promise!): between EUR 55K and 80K per year [skill dependent]
- Allow you to work wherever, including 2 days at our Amsterdam HQ
- Send you on your merry way for 25 days each year, minimum (more is negotiable)
- Provide you with great gear; a high-end laptop and whatever else you need to succeed. Perhaps an AI-driven desk chair that *knows* when you want to lean back?
- Lifetime Cryptohopper subscription (if you don’t break our BFF vows)
- Shower you with extras, like trading benefits, a generous training budget, and (mom will be proud!) the opportunity to work in a domain that accelerates financial inclusion for the unbanked.
- Pour you a stiff drink on Fridays, coffee that won’t make you wish you chose tea, and lots of mind-blowing feedback on your work, hobby’s and pets. And we sincerely look forward to hearing what’s on your mind, too.
Ready to virtually meet our engineers?
We don’t require (in fact, please don’t) a motivation letter; we’d rather have a good chat and tell you everything you want to know. About life, the universe, and everything! Mail your resume to hr(a)cryptohopper.com. More information? Call or WhatsApp Laura at +31614886381 (n/a for trading insights ;-)
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds
Salaris: €55.000,00 - €80.000,00 per jaar
Mogelijkheid om te reizen/verhuizen:
- Amsterdam: kunnen pendelen of van plan zijn te verhuizen voordat het contract ingaat (Gewenst)